V.E.M SRLs is a SME formed by a team of young people who have decades of experience in the field of education, vocational training and new technologies; V.E.M. is recognised as an effective, efficient and gender proactive institution for the promotion and development of the labour market sector in Calabria.
V.E.M SRLs combine business experience, technology expertise, and practical understanding of real-world business in order to provide customers with proven solutions in Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Planning, Business Process Modeling and Custom Application Development, Labour Market. Team main services are:
Consultation to organisations, teams and communities (in relation to strategic development, evaluation processes, conflict mediation and much more)
Development of leadership competences
Coaching of individuals and teams
Our aims are the following:
1) promote local and global development and integration.
2) welcoming, equality and solidarity.
3) European citizenship in a broad sense. This is because Europe does not only mean belonging to one of the 27 countries that constitute it, but above all it means making other people coming from all over the world feel European citizens.
4) to support and encourage the transnational mobility as a tool for promoting intercultural dialogue, mutual understanding between peoples and exchange among cultures.
5) to support young people in important decisions about their future by acting as career guidance on the job and vocational training field.
6) to cooperate at local, national and international level with other educational and training organizations, institutional bodies, social partners and NGO.
The company guides customers through smart business and technology decisions and supports them with a wide range of professional services. V.E.M. constantly builds internal capabilities to support new and emerging solutions that deliver true business value, creating a culture of creativity and innovation.
Experience with LLP/ Erasmus+/ EU programmes
V.E.M. has a deep experience working with EU programmes. Among others we have extensive experience with the predecessor of Erasmus+ (Lifelong learning programme, LLP), and we have been very closely following the changes in the new programme. During the first year of the new Erasmus + programme we hosted trainees of the following KA1 mobility projects:
• Developing skill and competences in Europe
• Migrants in Europe for Training
• European Trainees for Employability
• Trainings for European Tourism, Art and Culture
• European Art and Culture at Work
Our working approach: our staff have more than 10 years of experience with professional after education, and therefore a vast experience with a learner-centred approach. During the courses we ensure that the learning is contextualised, relevant and applicable for each participant and their organisation. Theory is put into action through concrete training of new competences as well as through working on the cases from the group.
Apart from after education courses, V.E.M. has a large experience of consultancy work, working with strategic processes, evaluation, leadership development, team development and coaching. A lot of this in an international setting. They draw on experiences from this work in their after education courses. Furthermore these experiences enable them to assist/consult us when it comes to embedding the learning into the organisation.